Registration extended until July 4, 2022
The goal of the conference is to identify the ability of young researchers, students and professionals for research activities, inspire them for new discoveries, provide a free exchange of information and opinions on theory and practice in the field of geochemical studies of formation fluids. The conference is an excellent opportunity for young researchers to present their scientific results, make business contacts and exchange knowledge in the following areas:
- Geochemistry and development of oil and gas fields;
- Hydrogeology: environmental geochemistry;
- Geochemical forecasting methods at the exploration stage;
- Metrology of geochemical servey
- Poster presentations.
Based on the materials of the conference, a collection of abstracts will be published (indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index).
Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technologies, Kazan Federal University
4/5 Kremlevskaya str, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- June 20 – Application deadline
- July 4 – Abstracts deadline
- July 11 – mailing of the final program of the conference
- August 4-5 – Conference holding